Tuesday 2 October 2012

Children's Classes Week One



What a wonderful night of classes, such a talented group!
The Acting class has a varied age range but they are all working together so well already and a big part of being an actor is team work. They are so Bright and I know have a lot to show.
The Musical Theatre beginnings class wow.. first note out of their moths was on key (thank god) and they have such a playful song  "I wont Grow Up" peter pan  I know we are going to have a blast with it. I am all amped to get going on the teen classes tomorrow and the adults on Thursday.
It is not too late to join us for any class and we would love to welcome any one who has an interested. You never have to have previous experience, we love to have new to the arts people join too. Its nights like these that refresh me on why I devote my life to the Arts!

No comments:

Post a Comment